For me the “You are on the radio” and the “I’m with my parents” dialogue means “hey so like don’t mention what really happened in the toilet” and “yeah i wasn’t going to anyway my parents are right here, nick”
IT’S SO GROSS BECAUSE PRE-BRITS 2013 NICK AND HARRY HOSTED SOME SORT OF ENGAGEMENT PARTY
AND THEN PRE-BRITS 2014 NICK JUST WENT OVER TO HARRY’S HOUSE TO GET DRESSED BY HIS IN-LAWS
- Nick Grimshaw: Should we call Harry Styles and ask?
- Ian Chaloner: Just remind him he's on radio.
- Harry Styles: Hiiii!
- Nick Grimshaw: Hiiii! You're on radio.
- Harry Styles: Am I? I'm in the car with my parents. How are you feeling? I'm alright. I didn't drink that much. You sound awful.
- Nick Grimshaw: Thanks. How do I sound Anne?
- Anne Twist: You sound wonderful like always.
- Nick Grimshaw: Thank you Anne. Harry, you should be more polite like your mum.
- Anne Twist: The scarf looked wonderful.
- Nick Grimshaw: Anne styled me yesterday. We really like you [Harry] now. Round of applause.
- Harry Styles: Speak to you in a bit.
- Nick Grimshaw: Bye Anne!
- Anne Twist: Bye love!
- Nick Grimshaw: Love Harry's mum. Honestly styled me for the Brit awards.
Love Harry’s mum. Honestly styled me for the Brits Awards 2014.
Speak to you in a bit
- Harry: Hiiii.
- Nick: You're live on the radio.
- Harry: Am I? I'm in a car with my parents.
you sound awful.
I had to stop at my friend’s house. For an emergency scarf. At my friend’s house. His lovely mother sorted me out.